Hustle Fund is excited to support the #SGUnitedJobs initiatives with 6 Portfolio Associate roles. Trainees will have the opportunity to learn about venture capital investing as well as focus on exposing themselves to industry best practices for a range of go-to market channels. They will then have the opportunity to use this GTM knowledge by working with one of our 140 portfolio companies worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities
Hustle Fund is a pre-seed/seed-stage fund based in San Francisco and Singapore. Our core investment strategy is to invest in teams who demonstrate relentless speed. We first work with early founders to monitor their speed/execution before qualifying startups for our larger concentrated checks.
This position reports to the Managing Partner and works with portfolio companies for the duration of the traineeship. Hustle Fund is committed to exposing trainees to the ins and outs of launching and scaling technology-enabled businesses. With 140+ portfolio companies globally, trainees will be exposed to companies ranging from 1-500 employees, from building prototypes to scaling marketing channels.
- Digital Marketing
- Sales & Post-Sales Support
- Customer Development & Product Testing
What will you learn?
- Understand the venture capital investment process, basic business model evaluation
- Learn how to instrument web and mobile products; and perform the necessary analysis (retention, cohort, conversion)
- Gain experience with sales – copywriting, outbound sales, closing techniques and landing page optimization
- Gain experience with digital marketing – launching and measuring campaigns on Facebook, Google, Linkedin
Highest Qualification: Polytechnic Diploma
Duration of Traineeship: Up to 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.